charlottecronquist

Homo Amorus: Having peace in mind

This morning I woke up and heard the word peace several times. It was like a whisper from my heart. And then I felt it with every heartbea...



This morning I woke up and heard the word peace several times.
It was like a whisper from my heart.
And then I felt it with every heartbeat for a while.
Peace, peace, peace and love, love and peace, peace from within.
And I melted into a feeling of stillness, and still feeling the rhytm of my heart.








Lately I have met a lot of turbulence. I have met a lot of projections, of anger, of sadness, of people trying to sell their guilt to others.
And at moments it felt like being in a tornado, un till I finally found that silent place in the eye of the storm. The place of stillness. I found it in my heart. I felt my inner peace. And I knew that it’s my decision to choose whether I will fight projections, or if I will let it pass by me.
In a way one could say that I found my shield. I could sit there and here the harsh words, but I didn’t have to act on them, or react to them.
And finally I made that choice. I can create peace within me. And from peace there is a possiblity feel my love within. And then I can spredad love and peace to the world.
I cannot, in this moment, embrace all the fear I meet in other people. I would drown in that fear. But I can choose not to fight, not to argue, not go in war, to choose love instead of fight. And I hope that my love will spread, that fearridden people can absorb some of my love, to be more peaceful themselves.
And my truth is that the more love I feel, the more peaceful I feel, the more I can let it spread... I am part of a peace and love-movement.
I guess thats why I saw the birth of Homo Amorus.
And inside my head I here the old Beatles and John Lennons songs:
All we need is live... and Give peace a chance.

Peace and love, friend.


Related

life 8950134272889816354

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item