charlottecronquist

Jeanina Dhara Milehag passionate goddess of bioenergetics is a part of The JoyRide Experience

Jeanina Dhara Milehag has been a part of my life for years now, I consider her one of my fellow sisters. She travels the road of p...



Jeanina Dhara Milehag has been a part of my life for years now, I consider her one of my fellow sisters.
She travels the road of passion, meeting life with presence and intensity, and meeting her challenges in her soft and courageus way.
To TheJoyRide Experience she will bring passionate bioenergetics.

I am so happy to sometimes have to opportunity ta walk beside Jeanina Dhara, sometimes be a part of her groups and other time see her as a part of a group I am leading. I really love the possibility to change positions and see her from different angles.

Some years ago I participated in a bioenergetics weekend that she led. I really felt my body vibrating… and sometimes aching … I could feel an inner expansion, in several dimensions, like the bioenergetic movements helped me to connect body, soul and spirit in a new way.



When I look into Jeanina Dharas eyes, I can both see a softness and a determination, it’s like something in her is invincible, and that she is courageous enough to follow her own path, no matter what. It’s like she lives her life challenge, and at the same time can be very still and silent. It’s like she in her self represents both sides of the coin.

When meeting Jeanina Dhara the first word that comes to my mind is passion. I have the impression that she is passionate about most of what she does in her life, and I love to be in that presence, and I feel that her presence invocate presence in others, it’s like a love bug that she is spreading.

– To live a passionate life, we need to be in contact with our heart, and out heart needs to be in contact with our sexuality. Bioenergetics aims to open locks in the pelvic area and in the heart – and all in between.

Sexual energy is life force energy. All the frustration, fear and guilt we feel in our sexuality and in our life is registered in our bodies, escepcially in the pelvic area. The inability to breathe fully and deeply is one of the reasons why we not enjoy our sexuality totally. Through focusing exercises which helps to untangle the blocks in the pelvic area we can open to our sexuality, states Jeanina Dhara.




Meet Jeanina Dhara Milehag at The JoyRide Experience – five days of love, sex and freedom to be you. Hästveda, Skåne, Sweden August 9-14th 2014.
Bring yourself, your friend and an open heart to the venue.

Buy your tickets here.



Related

The JoyRide Experience 5156644800126182647

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item