charlottecronquist

Sexuality: Meet tantric goddess Estera Saraswati in Stockholm


Every time I meet her I am reminded: There are goddesses walking on this Earth, and Estera Saraswati is, to me, one of them.
And not just a goddess, but a blossoming, abundant tantric goddess.
And now this divine being comes to Sweden for some days.


Last summer I met Estera the first time. She was one of the facilitators at the ISTA Level 1 training at Ängsbacka (a transformational experience including sexuality, spirituality and shamanism). And to me she embodies a tantric goddess, with deep connections to Mother Earth and more sublime powers.

And then I met her in Greece, and some times I just needed to approach her, and greet her inner and outer goddess. It’s something in her being, that absolutely amazes me.


Parts of it, I guess, is that I felt in contact with her divine nature, but it’s not just that. I felt her force, her willingness to bring transformation to this world. In some moments I see a Kali in her, in others an Afrodite. 

In the greek archipelago I saw her standing in the prow of the boat, almost like a  figurehead,or a seagoddess, and letting her whole bodu being almost swallowed by the heavy waves. And in all that turbulence, and all this force of nature, I just saw a big smile on her face. It was like her power was more ignited by every wave. 
In other moments I saw her as a worshipper of the most divine feminine, the power of the yoni, and in other moments, just standing in a star position, on deck, letting the Mediterreanean wind almost catch her.

And then I went to Poland, her land, her country, and I sank in to the Polish earth during an intensive week of ISTA Level 1 again. And there I also met her beloved Zenon D Dorje, and when in an embrace with him I could feel my inner vibration very strongly activated.

So this high energy couple have created a method they call The Four pillars of tantra together. They wanted to create something that can suit men and women of our time, and which is possible to learn, even if you are not aquainted with the world of tantra before.

– It’s a fast track to the essence of tantra, a path of embodied spirituality and ecstatic self-liberation from matrix illusions, says Estera.

Some parts of Estera is drawn to Sweden, since she has been here many times. When she and Zenon comes to Sweden in February, it’s the first time ever they bring the Four pillars of tantra to us, starting with an evening in Stockholm February 24.

Are you the least bit curious about the method Estera and Zenon has created, join the evening workshop. If you want to go deeper they offer a weekend workshop at Ängsbacka the following weekend, February 26-28.

I am looking forward to some powerful hours in the company of Estera and Zenon.

To join the evening – etiher read more on the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/874719505973947/

Or SWISH SEK 250 (VAT included) to 1234 76 22 09 – write Four pillars, your name and e-mail – and your in. (Then you get a welcome letter, which tells you some details)

And here you can read more about the weekend: http://en.angsbacka.se/courses/four-pillars-of-tantra/



Charlotte Cronquist is a love warrior
Love is the answer

Related

sexualitet 2972471276962215074

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

  1. Läs om Rapex - Kondomen som räddar dig vid en våldtäkt.
    Skulle du tänka dig att använda dig utav den? www.girlsroom.se

    SvaraRadera

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item