charlottecronquist

100%-podden SPECIAL meet sexual shaman Michal Mayaan Don







There is something about women who owns their sexuality, something luminous about them, like they shine from the inside and out, like you KNOW that they are walking their talk, that they are true to themselves and the gifts they are giving ... and spreading to others.

To me israeli Michal Mayaan Don is such a woman. From the very first time I meet her, I felt the power in her. And I knew that if I would have met her a decade ago, her appearance would have scared the shit out of me.

We met the first time in 2015, and I immediately felt that I had a sister in Michal, she saw me, saw my wounds and my strength at the same time.

Michal Mayaan Don has worked with women, and empowering women for a long time. Creating spaces were it's possible to share sexual experiences without shame and healing a lot of the shame and guilt that often surround women.

She is also a facilitator in ISTA, International school of temple arts, and says she has been a sexual shaman all her life.

Listen to a talk that addresses darkness, shamanism, sexuality and life... And I hope you will get an impulse to be as vibrantly alive as Michal.

Here you can read more about Michal Mayaan Don.



Listen to the podcast in the audio player: http://static1.squarespace.com/static/552439dbe4b07dff6fc4b709/t/5b520fdf2b6a28339b595d5a/1532105140816/Michal+Mayaan+Don.mp3 If it doesn’t work to listen in your browser try here instead.
Or even better, subscribe to the podcast. You access the free subscription page here.

This is a #100procentpodden SPECIAL in English. Most of the episodes are in Swedish, since that is my mother tongue, and since I live in Sweden.

I hope you enjoy the space I create and here are links to some of the other episodes in English. Feel free to tell the world about 100%-podden.

Meet

Andrew Barnes

Baba Dez Nichols

Betty Martin

Estera Saraswati

Laurie Handlers

Mai Vu

Matt Schwenteck

Ohad Ezrahi

Robert Silber

Silja Rehfeldt

Steven James

Charlotte Cronquist is a Swedish writer, blogger, coach deeply fascinated by the mystery and magic of life, of sexuality, spirituality and relationships. She calls herself a warrior of love and her heart tells her that love is the answer. On her blog there are several posts in English.

Related

100%-podden 7461992589039998014

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item