charlottecronquist

Ängsbacka tantrafestival: Being embraced by divine guidance





First time 100%-podden Live with amazing Åsa Kullberg. You can listen later this autumn, why not start to listen to the podcast right now? Many beautiful episodes.

I stand in a room filled with women.
It’s the second day of the tantra festival at Ängsbacka.
This day women and men are separated in the workshops.

And I dive into the feminine energy and I am to guide the women in an exercise.
I accept the divine guidance I get, since I myself, don’t really know what to say or do.



The microphone is handed over to me, and I am supposed to du something. At breakfast I had come up with the idea to guide the women into a space of meeting themselves and others from presence, and being aware of their boundaries.

And there I stand, surrounded by around 200 women. I ask for some music and then I hear my voice talking to the women, to my sisters. I am there, my whole being is there, and I know which words to say in the moment right before they are said.

It’s like I feel a golden cord to the divine presence, and I just surrender to the words that comes to me, not knowing what the next step in the process will be, not knowing what to say next. I do have an idea about how to end the exercise, but I don’t know the journey.

I let go of control. I surrender to the moment. As I guide my sisters I walk slowly thru the crowded room, doing the same exercise as I tell the sisters to do. It’s like I am swimming in an Ocean at the same time as I am witnessing the Ocean. I am in a space of super presence and of a total letting go. The words I write seems like paradoxes, but the experience was super aligned, with the feeling that I can really trust something that is so much greater than my self. It was like I could rest in a divine embrace ... and really allowing in totality.

I meet sisters; I ask them to look at each other, to meet each other’s hearts and eyes. I ask them to be present with them selves and to be aware of when they are leaving them selves. I have no sense of time, but at a specific moment I know it’s time to give to microphone over to next workshop leader, and it happens so smoothly.

Some moments later I sit in a little sharing group. I am in a state of bliss, combined with a sense of playfulness. Life is really, really good, and from this state of happiness I share my experience of feeling guided by the divine... and I meet smiling loving faces from the sisters surrounding me.

Some hours later it’s time for me to be on stage with a guest. The first time I do a podcast interview in front of en audience. I feel the adrenaline running my system half an hour before the start. I breathe with the adrenalin and I know that energy and presence is needed in this meeting, to create the depth and the authenticity I hope for. And I know it’s impossible to even strive for perfection. What I need is our presence and a bit of playfulness. And it happens. We create a bubble together, inviting the audience to take part of it, and together we create it. I feel such a strong gratefulness, and I feel so vibrantly alive.

Thank you, thank you, thank you life for letting me take part of this magic.

Charlotte Cronquist is a warrior of love
Love is the answer

Related

världen 868880487876438098

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item