charlottecronquist

Adventskalender: 24 tankar om döden. 21.

Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain. Ralph Waldo Emerson   21. Rädslan för att ingen kommer att minnas. – You know,...



Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 




21. Rädslan för att ingen kommer att minnas.


– You know, he said after a while, it's kids' stuff, but I always thought my obituary would be in all the newspapers, that I'd have a story woth telling. I always had this secret suspicion that I was special.
– You are, I said.
– You know what I mean though, he said.
– I did know what he meant. I just didn't agree. "I don'r care if the New York Times writes an obituary for me. I just want yo to write one," I told him. "You say you're not special because the world doesn't know about you, but that's an insult to me. I know about you."
– I don't think I'm gonna make it to write your obituary, he said, instead of apologizing.

ur The fault in our stars av John Green, kapitel 17. (nästa år kommer filmen).



I år bjuder Charlotte Rudenstam på en annorlunda adventskalender. Hon låter dig reflektera över livet och döden i korta ord, sånger och annat som hon associerar till döden.

Bidra gärna med dina reflektioner i kommentarsfältet.



Related

The fault in our stars 5683281256316716203

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item