charlottecronquist

100%-podden SPECIAL meet tantra goddess Estera Saraswati





Every time I meet her I am reminded: There are goddesses walking on this Earth, and Estera Saraswati is, to me, one of them.
And not just a goddess, but a blossoming, abundant tantric goddess.
And in August she comes to Sweden to be part of the tantrafestival at Ängsbacka - more about that in the end of this post.



Last summer I met Estera the first time. She was one of the facilitators at the ISTA Level 1 training at Ängsbacka (a transformational experience including sexuality, spirituality and shamanism). And to me she embodies a tantric goddess, with deep connections to Mother Earth and more sublime powers.

And then I met her in Greece, and some times I just needed to approach her, and greet her inner and outer goddess. It’s something in her being, that absolutely amazes me.

Parts of it, I guess, is that I felt in contact with her divine nature, but it’s not just that. I felt her force, her willingness to bring transformation to this world. In some moments I see a Kali in her, in others an Afrodite.

In the greek archipelago I saw her standing in the prow of the boat, almost like a figurehead,or a sea goddess, and letting her whole body being almost swallowed by the heavy waves. And in all that turbulence, and all this force of nature, I just saw a big smile on her face. It was like her power was more ignited by every wave.
In other moments I saw her as a worshipper of the most divine feminine, the power of the yoni, and in other moments, just standing in a star position, on deck, letting the Mediterreanean wind almost catch her.

And then I went to Poland, her land, her country, and I sank in to the Polish earth during an intensive week of ISTA Level 1 again. 

In february I made this interview with Estera, when hosting a evening workshop on The four pillars of tantra, in Stockholm. It was a deep meeting and I am happy to have her on my podcast.

Read more about the work of Estera Saraswati.



If it doesn't work to listen in your browser, try here instead.  



This is a #100procentpodden SPECIAL in English. Most of the episodes are in Swedish, since that is my mother tongue, and since I live in Sweden.

I hope you enjoy the space I create and here are links to some of the other episodes in English. Feel free to tell the world about 100%-podden.

Meet

Laurie Handlers

Andrew Barnes


Betty Martin
Steven James

Baba Dez Nichols

Charlotte Cronquist is a Swedish writer, blogger, coach deeply fascinated by the mystery and magic of life, of sexuality, spirituality and relationshops. She calls herself a warrior of love and her heart tells her that love is the answer. On her blog there are several posts in English.

Do you want to support Charlotte's podcast with 1 dollar per episode. You can do it thru patreon. Look here. 


Related

english 3254504463149502670

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item