charlottecronquist

The beautiful scent of sisterhood


Our eyes meet and there is a giggle.

It’s like the aliveness in us meet each other.

And there are words that bubbles, and sometimes there are moments of silence, as if we also need to breathe, to let what’s happening in our souls catch up with our beings, words and thoughts.

And I just love those moment of stillness, when we, for a few seconds turn deep inwards and still are there in the space together..


In that breath there is silence in me, or should I call it stillness?. And from that energy the words starts pouring again. As if the words are beyond me, emerging from a source greater than I am. And sometimes that amazes me, what will emerge through moments of silence, stillness and being there with each other?


We are together she and I. And she shape-shifts during the day, I meet different faces, different beings, and at the same time, we together creates this magic, , when we, for some moments are super-present and beyond at the same time.


My being relaxes. We create love. Listening to each others, feeling and sensing each other. And when remembering it, in this moment there is a fragrance of sisterhood in the air. And I breathe it. Yes I breath it.



Charlotte Cronquist is a love warrior
Love is the answer



Related

livet 6255665086309780493

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

  1. "in this moment there is a fragrance of sisterhood in the air. And I breathe it. Yes I breath it."

    A fragrance of sisterhood.
    Ah.
    What a phrase!
    You are a magician in Swedish, and here you are, veilding the English words as beautifully as the Swedish ones!

    SvaraRadera

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item