charlottecronquist

The inner voice and self-acceptance



Nowadays the inner voice is present.

We are friends.

I hear it. 

Sometimes it gives me guidance.

Sometimes it shows me an emotion.

Sometimes I meet a relaxing silence.

Sometimes I really feel that I am home within.


There was anger in my system for a while this morning. 

And I let it be there.

I felt the neurotransmitters running around in my system.

I got energized. Like ignited from within.

And my inner judge seemed missing. He didn’t judge what was happening inside. He wasn’t pissed by my anger.

And I felt a relaxation. An inner acceptance also for being angry for a while.


Maybe it’s there, with my inner voice, I really will learn relaxation and self-acceptance?


Reflections from your love warrior

Charlotte Cronquist


#lovewarrior #love #selflove #self-acceptance

#kärlekskrigare #kärlek #självkärlek #självacceptans

Related

livet 4512971453449973529

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

  1. I love reading YOU in English my friend! I want more. It's different. Still You, but a different take on you!

    SvaraRadera

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item