charlottecronquist

Staying alive



I look at the picture from the southermost point in Africa. I see me and my partner and my whole being fills with love. It’s enough to look at us, there, far away, in a time before the corona pandemic, to energize me. All our adventures over there. Our love. Us being there, experiencing nature, people, cold and heat. Being one with the elements, and in our embrace.

And to me this life is so precious. And he is so precious to me. And us are so precious.

And there are moments when I shiver from fear of this invisible virus that makes people sick and sometimes take lives. And I know I want us to stay safe and alive. And to me it’s crucial to keep social distancing, even if it means I cannot, for the time being, lead tantra courses, being close to other people. I miss the love warrior part of my love, and I choose to be it in my heart, in my words and from a distance. Except with my closest family and my beloved. Staying alive. Being love, even from afar. 


Reflections from your lovewarrior Charlotte Cronquist 


#lovewarrior, #covid-19 #socialdistancing #love #life #aliveness #presence #family

Related

kärlek 1714925995744732279

Skicka en kommentar Default Comments

  1. "Being love, even from afar."

    And in this, also, you are a role model my friend!

    SvaraRadera

emo-but-icon

Följ 100% Charlotte

Charlotte Cronquist

Charlotte Cronquist
Bloggen för dig som vill få ut det mesta av livet. Författaren och coachen Charlotte Cronquist lär dig hur du får bättre relationer och hur du kan älska livet mer. Blogposts in English available.

onlinekurser

coaching

prenumerera

100%-podden

Leta i den här bloggen

Få nya inlägg

Prenumerera på 100% Charlotte

Besökare (sidantal)

item